FREE Glove Review
Hand Protection represents a consequential category of your overall PPE program – from both a dollar investment and risk mitigation perspective. Statistically, finger/hand/wrist injuries account for roughly 40% of recordable industry incidents*, while glove purchases account for upwards of 30% of your PPE spend.
While industry invests a substantial amount of money into hand protection programs, statistics still show that 70% of hand injuries occur when workers are not wearing gloves. The reason workers forgo gloves range from issues with comfort and feel to their gloves not matching the hazards. With workplaces trending towards increased automation, tighter deadlines, and multi-function job roles, your hand protection program becomes outdated at an increasing pace.
You need a hand protection program that recognizes these factors and evolves along with your workplace.
Let us guide you through with a complimentary glove review. We will bring a skilled glove expert to your facility to confirm your program is in top shape and identify areas of improvement so you can meet your hand protection goals no matter what they are.
Glove Reviews have been proven aid your glove program by:
- Reduce SKUs and transaction costs
- Reduce overall glove spend
- Increase worker participation
- Match protection level with hazards
- Optimize product lifecycles
- Identification of additional hazards
- Reduction of glove waste
- Provide options for reuse and recycling
The Glove Review Process:
Starting the process is easy. Give us a call or fill out the form and we will identify a date to arrive at your facility. We will walk through 4 simple steps.
- Identify your goals for your hand protection program
- Review your current selection, assess the risks in your facility, and interview employees
- Confirm is working successfully and what can be improved
- Trial new options and evaluate the changes
With a process that is this easy, you’ll wonder why you haven’t done it sooner! Please fill out the form on the right to connect with us on this important subject.